Directions to Hillfield Village
If you're travelling by car or train...
Travelling by car:
From M5 Motorway (signposted M5 Plymouth, Torquay)...
- Continue forward onto the A38 (signposted Torquay, Plymouth)
- At the major junction of the A380 (which goes to Torquay) take the right fork to Plymouth on the A38
- Approximately 17 miles along the A38, take the A384 to Totnes / Dartmouth / Kingsbridge
- Follow the signs to Totnes, at mini roundabout bear right onto A384
- At next mini roundabout turn left onto the A385 (signposted Paignton/Totnes)
- In Totnes, turn right at traffic lights onto the A381 (signposted Kingsbridge)
- After approx. 6 miles turn left onto the A3122 (signposted Dartmouth)
- After approx. 2 miles you will pass Woodlands Leisure Park on your right and Dartmouth Golf Club on your left
- Just beyond this you will pass a garden centre on your right, at which point you will be coming up to the first available right hand turn towards Hillfield Village
- Turn right into Blatchmore Lane (signposted Bugford), there is also a Hillfield Village sign at the junction (if you miss the turn, carry on around the bend and the next available turn is on your right hand side as you go down the hill. The road name is Bugford Lane and again there are Hillfield Village signs at the entrance to the junction)
- You have now entered our narrow Devon lanes and utmost caution should be exercised at all times
- At the T-junction turn right onto Bugford Lane and after a short distance you will see the Hillfield Village main entrance on your left hand side
- On entering Hillfield Village please follow the signs to Reception. Drive with caution at all times as pedestrians in Hillfield Village have priority
Travelling by train:
Totnes is our local railway station with taxis available to complete your journey.
South West Trains operate the West of England line, which runs from London Waterloo - Exeter. There are stations in Devon at Axminster, Honiton, Feniton, Whimple, Pinhoe, Exeter Central and Exeter St. Davids.
There are through bus connections to Lyme Regis, Bridport and Weymouth (from Axminster) and to Sidmouth (from Honiton).
Other bus services operate from Axminster to Seaton and Beer. Some of these services run onto Paignton or Plymouth, calling at most of the stations on the way.